Friday, September 26, 2008

Bail Out Stalemate. How is this effecting you the Real Estate Investor.

I hope you are doing well. For me, well I'm having a bit of a challenge right now.
With this bail out plan or no plan as the case may be, everything seems to be at a standstill. What should we call this,"Rescue America Bill" or "Bail out The Banks Bill". Some call this "The Invest in America Bill, "The Paulson Plan" Is a Deal or No Deal. I'm so confused. How about you.
I don't really care what they call it, is Congress ever goig to come up with an agreement. If and when they do, how is it going to affect you as. For me as a Real Estate Investor, this is what is happening to me now.

The so called motivated seller seems to put negotiations on hold hoping fore a miracle. Banks aren't lending unless you are willing to jump through numerous hoops, be willing to pay through the nose and can prove you don't need the money. What I crock of bull we need to put up with.

Then of course we have the private money lenders. Mine say thier all tapped out or not willing to let go of it for now. Mean While I will still keep looking for those great wholedealdeals for you.

Thanks for sticking with me. To show my appreciation, go to the link below to download an eBook from a Chicago area appraiser and a good friend of mine,
Jeffrey Knize.

http://www.chicagowholesaledeals.com/ForeandFlips.pdf

Let me know what you think. Please comment below

No comments: